Primary Arms SLX 3-18x50mm FFP Rifle Scope – Illuminated ACSS-HUD-DMR-308
The SLx optics are the heart of our lineup. The trusted optics that have built our reputation through the years. Although many SLx optics will be familiar to Primary Arms fans, we are always pushing forward with new generations and adding even more options in response to the demands of our loyal customers.
The 3-18x50mm is equipped with the ACSS HUD DMR 308 reticle, the most advanced moving target reticle in the world. Capable of guiding first shot hits on moving targets out to a never before seen 600 yards, HUD DMR even accounts for three different target speeds. You can’t hit any target if you don’t know how far out they are, so HUD DMR takes the guesswork out of range estimation. The integrated ranging system quickly and accurately provides target ranging, wind holds, and BDC out to a full 1,000 yards. Tuned for common .308-loads, this reticle can be used with some .223-loadings as well.
The 3-18x50mm scope body is our most advanced to date, offering a removable and replaceable fin on the power ring allows for rapid adjustment of the magnification range just like a throw lever, with the placement of the fin entirely at the discretion of the operator. The improved turrets have tactile and audible 0.1 MIL click adjustments, as well as offering easy reset once you’ve zero’ed your rifle, and secure locking to prevent accidental knob turning. The illumination turret offers six settings with an ‘OFF’ setting between each for fast switching to your preferred setting. A smooth parallax adjustment and fast focus eyepiece work together to provide a perfectly crisp image of the target and reticle.
- Variable 3-18x magnification first focal plane scope features the ACSS HUD DMR 308 reticle
- Advanced reticle is etched into the glass and designed for first shot hits on moving targets out to 600 yards
- Partial red illumination with 6 brightness settings powered by a common CR2032 battery
- IP67 waterproof, fog resistant and nitrogen purged with a 6061-aluminum scope body
- Lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects, materials and workmanship, and even normal wear and tear